User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 08:02 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

FlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by m21eagle45 View Post
UD needs to focus on what it can control right now and worry about possibly switching conferences when the opportunity happens. I am one that would love for us to get into the BE, but that won't be something that we control.
Of course your right- but this is the most intriguing of off-season discussions. I find the A10 an awesome contingency plan as I think we can remain relevant there, with regular NCAAT appearances. But schools want to be affiliated with their peers, and that is not the A10 its the BE (as my chart above indicates). I think we can flourish there, get the athletes we'd need and elevate our brand beyond our current expectations. Our OOC opponents would line up to play us, our team value would remain strong, and we'd not again worry about our conference's future.

But I get that this today is a moot point, and fear not that I'll be harping on this. But you'd have to admit it would be fun to kick X's arse more than occasionally.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to FlyerBob For This Totally Excellent Post:
BRob2Perryman3 (09-01-2017), ClevelandFlyer05 (09-03-2017)