Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 09:44 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,367 Times in 537 Posts
MNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond repute
1. I understand the sentiment here, but I disagree. I understand we will be better in a few weeks, but so will Ball State. And we only have one game to get ready for a tournament with teams much better than Penn. We needed a game to challenge us and give AG a chance to see what he has.
2/3. Yes, IU is a better job. I was sad he left, but I totally understood. Yes, I wish him success in the future. I don't want that to come at the expense of our success, but in my eyes he is always part of our family. I know not all of you feel that way - and that's fine.
4. I liked what I saw from Crutcher, but AG is pursuing PGs very heavily for 2018/2019. That tells me he doesn't see Crutcher as someone who can hold down the PG spot for 30 minutes a game.
5. Yes, he was sick, I agree that I am looking forward to seeing him
6. Pierce isn't ready yet. This was a good match up for a big guy like him. He needs time for his game to catch up to his body.