Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 08:07 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,441 Posts
UDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by UACFlyer View Post

What I meant was this. No one can deny that for years X has been exactly where we want to be, i.e., they are at or near the top of the A10, they make the Dance, they win when they do, typically they are ranked, BCS teams and/or anyone else will play X,.....X is a top-tier team in the eyes of collge BB enthusiasts. In a typical season they beat Dayton like a drum.

What I meant was this; if we elevate the level of our program such that UD-X means something again, when we can beat X at least half the time, at that point we will have positioned ourselves where we want to be.
And what if Xavier drops a notch or two? The goal of matching Xavier means nothing then. And yes, if we play Xavier three times a season we had better beat them at least once to meet the other goals.