Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 07:50 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,331 Times in 1,079 Posts
longtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by flyerfanatic86 View Post
I understand what you are saying, and I certainly agree that there are a lot of things that are outside the coach's control. But at what point does the "buck stop" with BG? It seems like to some posters, everything is his fault, but to others, he takes no responsibility for our play (particularly our offensive ineptitude).
Look, the last time I checked, UD had (2) TWO players projected in at least the 2nd round of the NBA in CW and CJ. Staten may be freshmen of the year in the A10...and you're getting thumped by SH by 14 at the half? There's no question about it in my mind, the buck stops with BG. If you can't figure out a better zone offense after 8 years it means you're either too stuborn to change or not smart enough to realize you need to change. UD is being school by SH, SETON HALL with their best player out (24ppg), another player transfering out, another starter with bad foot. You tell me? And don't even give me the 3 games in 5 days argument...its just really tired and weak. What will happen when they play the bottom feeders of the A10 on the road?
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to longtimefan67 For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyerfanatic86 (12-22-2010), jcubspoe (12-22-2010)