Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 08:59 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,914 Times in 6,996 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Billionaire sports team owners didn't get their by staffing their businesses with engineers, accountants, truck drivers and secretaries who have great 'potential'. They got their by hiring people who overachieve without having to be kicked in the ass daily.

Kostas, from royal reports, needs to be kicked in the ass hourly. The investment in him will be greater than the typical project, which won't help his draft status. His only asset is his brother. If I'm a billionaire NBA owner, I have to ask myself - like I would any other hire - 'how much time and money do I invest in a bench warmer and will it pay off?'

Can Kostas walk into any NBA camp and 'hit the ground running' with his effort, attitude, hustle and work ethic? Or will he bring trainers and coaches to a screeching halt with his whining and entitled attitude?

IMRO, he's worth a $35,000 G-league roster spot as a free agent. From there I simple tell him 'your future lies in your hands...and head.'
Avid Flyer (05-18-2018), BeckysTXA (05-18-2018), Gazoo (05-18-2018), Monster Man (05-18-2018), Radar (05-18-2018)