Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 01:27 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,122 Times in 4,168 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 66flyer View Post
Just finished reading and thoroughly enjoying 7 pages of the Keaney Blue thread about their loss at Dayton. The first 2 pages were predicting a URI win since CC was still out. The last 5 pages were after the game had started and were mostly whining, even in the first half when URI led. Now we really have to repeat this win at their place. I'm hoping CC will be back by then. I couldn't believe one fan said they had now lost 4 games to "lesser" teams. Who's he calling lesser? The Flyers won this game without CC, in spite of crappy reffing and a lot of dirty play by the Rams. I'd like to use another word besides "crappy', but then I would be lowering myself to the level of many URI fans on their board. YIKES! Thank you, UD Priders for restraining yourselves from using the F WORD, even when it's probably warranted.
I really like that board...they are very passionate and knowledgeable, they keep tight tabs on all that is going on with their Rams, the A10, and in college basketball...cussing is allowed on that board, which I like...lol.

I feel bad for them...no NCAAT since 1999.
Mad Props to ud2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
ruechalgrin (01-08-2017)