Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 01:14 PM
Major General

Thanked 3,699 Times in 1,668 Posts
DallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Windy City Flyer View Post
Better than anything else out there. We were probably in a similar situation under AM with a HS player starting.
Have seen some folks ranking Maye higher than Crutcher. Would love to get Maye too of course, but as far as comparing them...

Originally Posted by CvilleFlyer View Post
I watched almost all of Jalen Crutchers you tube videos and whereas Farmville Centrals Tyler Maye shoots from almost above his head which makes his attempts nearly impossible to block, Jalen's shot has a lower release point and needs more room on his shots. The good news is that he is a smart player and usually never gets his shot blocked! He is a great defender, a very good shooter and passer. He can get to the rim at will. Needs to bulk up if he wants to get the and one's like Scoochie did!
My impression is that Crutcher is the better all around true PG. He reminds me a ton of Scooch. Maye is a dynamic scorer who reminds me of Ramod Marshall. I think you could definitely play him off the ball with Crutcher but capable at point too. Jordan Davis is also a great scoring guard of course, but not really a combo like Maye (or Jitaurious Gordan for that matter). Would be awesome to get another combo, but getting a real PG was absolutely imperative. Kudos to Grant for getting it done!