Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 12:23 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,367 Times in 537 Posts
MNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by podcast411 View Post
I think the big difference is MW traded down and Jalen traded up. From a Basketball IQ test Jalen passed and MW failed. Just sayin.
Depends on your goals. I would consider UD a better basketball school. I think most people would. But if he wants to play in the NBA, I'm not afraid to admit he's got a better chance of that at Colorado. They have (by most sources) a better incoming Freshman class and he gets to show his skills against UCLA and Arizona. He can't do that here.

Maybe that backfires and he doesn't play well in those moments. But if the NBA is the primary goal, I have a hard time saying he traded down.

We have amazing fans and a great program. Amazing fans don't help on draft day. Good tape against UCLA and Arizona does.

I digress - this thread is supposed to be about celebrating the arrival of Mr. Crutcher. My apologies.
Mad Props to MNFats For This Totally Excellent Post:
m21eagle45 (05-08-2017)