Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 10:38 PM
General

Thanked 3,904 Times in 2,143 Posts
OSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marysville Flyer View Post
My post was typed with tongue planted firmly in cheek. I am quite tired of the constant AG coaching bashing using the talent and experience shortcomings of a depleted and young team as the 'proof'. Trey's foul with 3 seconds left is a perfect example of youth that has nothing to do with coaching. When we lose because of things like this it's always AG's fault.

The TO issue is another item that is tiresome. I personally believe that AG saves the time outs for the end of the game to allow Josh and Daryl well deserved rest near the end of the game since they often play 36+ minutes a game and AG needs them as fresh at the end as possible since they carry the offensive burden most games.

That may not be the reason but it is a logical explanation that the naysayers don't want to consider.
Posted via Mobile Device
No one as far as I can tell is blaming AG for the players inexperience. The coaching problems that virtually everyone on here are pointing out are independent of the players talent level or experience
Posted via Mobile Device