Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 11:26 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,668 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BeckysTXA View Post
I’m not sure why the Creighton AD is always looking anywhere but UD? Always seems to omit UD from the conversation. UD has to be in the conversation even if we aren’t at the top of the list, so it perplexes me why this particular AD never seems to acknowledge that. Makes me wonder if it was down between Creighton and UD when they got in????
One of the oldest games around. If you refuse to acknowledge the elephant in the room, then the elephant does not exist. Creighton refuses to acknowledge that UD could become a member of the BE, so as far as Creighton is concerned, there is no UD.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to T-Bone 84 For This Totally Excellent Post:
CoffeeCan (01-15-2018)