User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 01:28 PM
Major

superfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by springborofan View Post
I'm with you, I think it would be quicker to name the one's who are not cheating. I think Bielien at Michigan doesn't cheat. Bray at ND probably doesn't. I'll have to get back with you on others...
Spike Albrecht wanted to return to Michigan for his 5th year after getting a medical redshirt his 4th year. Bielien wouldn't take him back and then tried to block his transfer to Purdue. Even though Albrecht had already graduated AND was not being offered a spot to stay.

Not saying he cheats, but just wondering how slimy college coaches are if he is the first example that comes to mind of people that don't cheat.