Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 12:00 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,223 Times in 585 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Per Evan Daniels, 247 Sports 21 hr ago on 4/4/18 USF's Troy Holston has a release and will graduate in May, be eligible right way & have two years of eligibility. Holston averaged 9.7 PPG during the 2016-2017 season. Sat out this past season with an injury.

I like this kid! He is 23 years old and a 6'4" 200lb SG who is an excellent 3 point shooter. I will give you his background story and he has had nothing but bad luck and his mom says his dream has always been to play at the next level.

From Queens, NY he and his mom moved to Tampa, FL when he was in the 8th grade. He was a 6'4" 170lb SG at Oldsmar Christian High School in Tampa and averaged 23 PPG as a Senior and was listed 3 stars by Scout, Rivals and ESPN. He was recruited by USF, Miami, Alabama, Kansas St., Marquette, Memphis, Murray St. and Utah St. In the 2014-15 season he averaged 8 PPG as a freshman and started 19 games. The bad luck started in the summer of 2015. He suffered a torn ACL during individual workouts in July and was granted a medical hardship waiver by the NCAA. He missed the entire 2015-16 season, transformed his body and gained 30 lbs. I don't know what the nature of his injury was this past season but I'm sure AG could contact Brian Gregory and get the real facts on his health.

I think this kid would be a good get or at the very least worth a consideration! I watched his you tube videos and was impressed!

Last edited by CvilleFlyer; 04-05-2018 at 12:45 AM..