Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 09:05 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,122 Times in 4,168 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OSU Flyer View Post
https://www.bleedmaroonblog.com/way-...y-a10-rankings

7. Dayton

Dayton to me is the biggest wildcard in the whole conference. It's hard to predict if they will be good - or to know if Anthony Grant can coach. I like to think that he can, but I was never blown away by his sets. I'm not just judging him off of the UMass games (which we somehow swept) either. I think that his team underachieved pretty badly no matter how you spin it. I know it was his first year and they had a mismatched group of guys that all played different styles, but I still feel like they had a lot more talent than their record showed. All that aside, they do have a rock-solid group of guys coming back. We all know Josh Cunningham can ball, but so can Trey Landers and Jalen Crutcher. Crutcher was inconsistent this year, butI can see him taking over games when he's older. Dwayne Cohill, 4* incoming guard, seems like a stud as well. Overall, it's a big old mixed-bag for Dayton. They could finish in the top half because of their talent, but I can also see them struggling to find it for another year and finishing 10th. Who knows? Maybe I'm right to be skeptical about Grant. My best bet is to just put them smack-dab in the middle and let them prove me wrong.
Provocative comments IMO.