Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 11:01 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,043 Times in 2,687 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SLUFLYER View Post
Ohhh, the Dawn Rogers era. I can't recall the specifics, something about doing the nasty in the weight room with a strength trainer and Justin Doellman walked in...
Never heard any of that, so Google became my best friend for about 20 minutes. Couldn't find anything confirmed, but the rumors from about 10-12 years ago say pretty much the same thing. She was rumored to be, um, "exercising" with the X strength coach, and was quickly and quietly forced to resign, with no questions asked and no answers given.

Her career hasn't yet fully recovered from that rumored indiscretion. I will give the school credit for taking swift action in a situation that (if true) unquestionably compromised her credibility (not to mention her morals) as the senior athletics official for the university.

And now, Mack is going to a program with morals issues of its own. You just can't make this stuff up!