Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 02:39 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,872 Times in 6,979 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Golden 30-Sec Shot Clock Violation Award - VCU#3

With a 5 point lead and the ball, you need run the clock, we all get that. But you don't run the clock to f'in 0 and chuck up and airball an off balance 3 or in the lane leaner...UGH!!! The purpose of running the clock is to get a good shot LATE in the shotclock but for some stinking reason teams - like UD today- assume it means getting a shot isn't important. As soon as you hit 10, you look for a shot...at 7 sec, you need to drive and shoot...if it gets to 3 and you're lost, then why are you on the court? Cunningham, for all his talents, needed to drive and shoot...not pass. Those 2 possessions were the most frustrating I can recall all season. UGH!

Regardless, the future looks bright. When you're late into an A10 tourney game and have 4 freshman and a sophomore on the court there's no other way to look at it...unless you're udscott or moddog...so let's stay positive! We'll be dancing in 2018-19...write it down. The King is an amateur prophet with an uncanny talent of always being right.

So let it be written...so let it be done!

As for the Golden Poll, W or L, someone has to take home the bling...so for today's loss we have to place the blame on someone whose play turned the royal tide against my Flyers. Everyone who played is fair game. Vote away.

Go Flyers!
Flyer 86 (03-08-2018), longtimefan67 (03-08-2018), Monster Man (03-08-2018), ruechalgrin (03-08-2018), TommyGola (03-08-2018)
Advertisement