Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 01:22 PM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,359 Times in 2,463 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SeasonTicketFan View Post
I try to ask the coaches about players from time to time.
Each of the last two season, coaches indicated big improvements in Obi's game. They also talked about the contributions of other redshirts etc.

I have not heard coaches say much about Moulaye. They indicated that he is very strong and has an athletic body, but not much else. That gives me a bit of hesitation. There is a reason why he was redshirted. Let's hope he develops a lot over the summer.

I met Moulaye and he is a very nice, soft spoken young man. I hope he does become a stud for UD, but I won't bank on it until some of the coaches start singing his praises more.
I like strong and athletic bodies.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to BeckysTXA For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (04-16-2020), jack72 (04-16-2020)