Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 10:03 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,773 Times in 936 Posts
hawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by frisco flyer View Post
Not sure why people on this board feel like we need to recruit over Moulaye before he officially plays a single game for us. If we do that, he’ll be in the transfer portal before the “Welcome to UD “ thread is up on UDPride! I don’t think any of us want to see that happen. I’m very optimistic about him being a solid player for us on Day One. If there are reasons for concern, I would be interested in hearing what they are.
I don't think the desire for another capable big is a knock against Moulaye. Anyone who saw him in the exhibition knows what he's capable of and assumes he will be productive. However, he alone does not solve our need for bigs. As far as commodities (forget "proven") he and Jordy are literally all we have outside of true freshman. Most people didn't think much of Matos transferring, but that loss only exacerbates this issue. And yes I know Matos is a "guard," spare me that line of logic please.

This goes hand-in-hand with our love affair of Chase returning. It is such a perfect and eloquent solution that despite its unlikeliness we can't help but cling to it.
Advertisement