Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Dayton to AAC?
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 05:44 PM
Colonel

NorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OSU Flyer View Post
True, but I'd rather be in a conference where a 16-2 record and league titles gets us something better than a potential 8 seed
Usually it would in the A10, but no teams did very well in the OOC. We certainly missed a few opportunities for quality wins ourselves. I think URI has the best victory with a win over Cincy... an AAC team.

A10 is not a good league this year. Too many opportunities to fall without a lot of opportunities to rise to offset those (see URI). I think the team in the AAC are in the same situation this year. Two teams that rise up and a bubble team. Some cherry picking to make a stronger conference should not be off the table.

The AAC is really scattered though, it would be wise to split it into some geographic regions somehow to improve travel if they expanded.