Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 04:08 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Okay here is a uniform set from the "USA" uniform template. My only reservation about these are the "Wing" graphics on the back. Online there is no option to change their color so I'm not how much they will blend in or stand out in real life. I even threw in a Columbia blue alternate for everyone who loves that color (Anything is better than the grey alternate unis)

Here is the wing graphic. It's doesn't show up on the white unis online. If you can change the color I would make it Navy on the Red Unis and Red on the Navy Unis.

Edit: I believe I have answered my own question about the wings. Found the USA basketball game shorts from the last olympics on Footlocker. The wings appears to simply blend in with the shorts which looks fine to me. A link to the authentic game shorts is below.
http://www.footlocker.com/product/mo...sa/white/navy/

Last edited by C-time; 04-25-2017 at 06:36 PM.. Reason: Found link
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to C-time For This Totally Excellent Post:
Columbia Blue (05-03-2017), dnutz77 (04-26-2017), Gazoo (05-03-2017)