User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McNeil
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 02:22 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 17,163 Times in 5,120 Posts
Chris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond reputeChris R has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EliteEight View Post
Steph was drafted 7th in 2009. One spot behind Johnny Flynn from Syracuse. If Steph was wearing a Cuse jersey instead of Davidson during college he's probably going top 2 in that draft behind Blake Griffin.
I dont think going to Davidson has held back Steph Curry's pro career. I dont think going to Syracuse put a tailwind in the back of Jonny Flynn to salvage his pro career. I dont see where being an Orange helped him at all. Steph has already made more money than Jonn Boy will ever see or touch.

Steph was a household name due to the NCAA tourney. He wasnt lacking for much of anything. Ja Morant plays college basketball in Murray, KY, and will go in the top three in the draft. I dont think playing for the Racers has held him back either -- and thats under the immediate nearby shadow of the Big Blue. With TV contracts now almost every game is on TV. If you're any good, youll be found. Pick a school that wants you and needs you and checks your boxes.

Hot shooting hides a multitude of sins.
"Yeah....220, 221, whatever it takes." - Jack Butler (Mr. Mom)