Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McNeil
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 01:35 PM
Captain

EliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud ofEliteEight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MNFats View Post
I mean, it's totally irrelevant, but yeah he nailed that part.

I didn't mean intend to start such a debate. I think some of you may have interpreted and or focused on some aspects of my post more than I intentioned. My post was in regards to exposure and professional (NBA) prospects. I wanted to simply make the point that if a potential first-team player in A10 posted the exact same statistical line for a P5 program that player in the P5 conference would get more exposure.

Nowadays, scouts evaluate every player at every level. Evaluation and exposure (name recognition) are different. Larger conferences get more exposure across national media outlets. From an NBA perspective, McNeil is undersized for a SG. Regardless of where the kid ends up (hopefully it's here), he will need to produce and showcase some elite skills to get a shot professionally.

Let's just hope we can get him to don a Flyer uniform and worry about contributions later