Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: On to 2018-19
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 09:52 AM
General

Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,374 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by maddog07 View Post
We are not improved at this point and perhaps actually weaker minus DD. We need a lot of help. Getting rid of the guys who didn't play fixes little.
https://www.therichest.com/sports/to...ers-in-sports/

Originally Posted by OSU Flyer View Post
I think it's significant that none of the newcomers coming in next year or the guy we get back, Mikesell, are gonna be asked to be the savior of the program.

We've got I think a promising core of 4 guys coming back who can reasonably be assumed to start.
I agree, there's no quantum leap this year. We don't have a quantum player coming, yet. If I were a transfer I would look at this team as a GREAT core of average-to-above-average role players that would have a fun season in the A10 if you added 1 special player. If we get 1 Jordan Siebert we go from 5th-ish (between 7th and 4th) to top 2, because all the other guys on this team are in a position where they will share the spotlight, play defense, rebound, etc. If we got 2 players like that we win the A10 and make a postseason run.

Otherwise, I think we're likely NIT bound (but want to see the R&B game before deciding, as always).