User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 03:06 PM
Colonel

Ready Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ClaytonFlyerFan View Post
I guess this is as good a place to ask this as anywhere else, as I can not get the Direct TV website to work right.

Does anyone have the Direct TV basic or sports package, and do you know if they carry ESPNU? What about ESPNnews?

Thanks in advance, where I will be Thursday and Friday Direct is only option available, and trying to decide if I need to drive half hour to find a bar with the game on instead.
It appears you must have at least their third level package of Choice All to get ESPNU and ESPNEWS..

Go to https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/pepod...ackage-section

Enter your zip code, scroll down and bit and click the "Compare by channels you watch" button. In the search field type in ESPNU or ESPNEWS.
Mad Props to Ready Action For This Totally Excellent Post:
ClaytonFlyerFan (11-13-2017)