Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 09:28 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,761 Times in 1,129 Posts
springborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by maddog07 View Post
don't call us , we'll call you!

We have enough holes in our program and he would only compound our losing program. We can find walkon's that shoot better. He's a poor shooting, skinny, chucker guard, and we need size. He's a prime reason they had a losing record in a podunk conference.

On the other hand he did have a block last year and would fit in with our defensive mindset!!......and I'd hate to lose out to Wofford, Monroe, et al.

hope we haven't sunk this far.
Just like during the season, Miserabledog07 jumps on any sliver of "bad news" and posts how bad things are. Have we signed this kid? Were you anywhere to be seen when when we we were "in on" the #1 JUCO recruit? At all excited at the prospect? Granted AG didn't reel him in but there are many other recruits still available other than this kid.

At least during the season you post after a loss to tell us how terrible things are. Now we are subject to your commentary in what is the equivalent to half time.

I'm sorry but I'm just not going to let your miserable attitude affect me...

Last edited by springborofan; 04-18-2018 at 09:31 PM.. Reason: Misspelling
Mad Props to springborofan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Sid Louick (04-18-2018)