Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Crutcher
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 11:13 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,743 Times in 798 Posts
UDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond reputeUDBaby has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by UDBaby View Post
Thanks. Solid info.

Its gonna take the freshman a little while to adjust to this level of play, especially when they are being asked to take over a much larger role than anyone, them included, ever anticipated.

The game will slow down for them (Crutch, JDavis) eventually and they'll be more confident about dictating the flow of the offense rather than settling for what the D gives them, but its gonna take time.

And, I don't mind saying that seeing a Crutcher thread after the UMass game was pretty **** surprising IMO. Of all the Flyers on the court Saturday, he and Cunningham were the only bright...well dim...spots on the team. The rest of the gang is way, way more responsible for the soiled sheets.

And, I disagree about Crutcher's future as a PG. I think he's gonna be a fine player and will continue to grow into the position. His shot needs work, but he's got the skills to play the point.
Sorry, couldn't help myself but gotta feel good about something on a dreary Monday a.m. (is there an auto-red-pip-penalty for bumping your own post? If so, lay em' on.)

I'm not a scout and not clairvoyant, but I do like how Crutcher is gaining confidence and maturity in taking over the pressure-packed position of PG for the Flyers, and I think there were signs early on that he would grow and flourish in the role as the season rolled along.

Not gonna break my arm patting myself on the back, especially in the midst of such a pizz-poor season, but Crutcher and Davis give me a lot of hope for a much better Flyer squad next season...
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to UDBaby For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (02-12-2018), CT Flyer (02-12-2018), SLUFLYER (02-12-2018), UACFlyer (02-12-2018)