Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Dayton to AAC?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 08:37 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,312 Times in 1,011 Posts
xubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cobra8u View Post
The football schools in the AAC will eventually bolt and WSU will be left holding the bag....UC, UCONN , SMU, Houston and Memphis will not stay in this weak ass league. It amazes me that XUBREW thinks it would have been silly to stay in the MVC or Butler to stay in the Horizon....they were guaranteed NCAA every year...Its how Xavier built their reputation over the last 30 years...before that they were nothing....Dayton owned them, we still have the advantage in win-loss!
Butler has only missed the tournament once since leaving the HL. They also missed the NCAA Tournament in their final year in the HL, so it wasn't a guarantee.

Let's put it this way. Butler left the Horizon League to join the A10. Would you think it wise for Dayton to leave the A10 to join the Horlzon League?? I'm sure they'd love to have you. If you think it was a bad idea for Butler to leave for the A10, then that same logic must mean that you think it'd be good for Dayton to leave the A10 for the HL. Or for the Missouri Valley. I'm sure they'd love to have you as well, and there's a vacancy!
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to xubrew For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (04-08-2017), Dillomernda (04-07-2017), ruechalgrin (04-08-2017), Smitty10 (04-08-2017)