User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 11:06 AM
Captain

marco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to beholdmarco red eagle is a splendid one to behold
HOTWASH ... even if I have quotes ... it doesn't mean he said it ... I summarized ... I tried to get the feeling about what he was saying and NOT exact words ... FYI I don't know anything about his history or some of the names used that may be completely wrong. This is what I heard ... I don't promise accuracy. Some of the questions were leading and he had to say something to respond to the interviewer. The topics selected, to be talked about, were wholly out of his hands.

Frankie Policelli .. POLE-LA-CHELLI
The one that got away
2018 incoming real freshman
- AAU Jay
- Upstate NY guy ... in NYC last year
- Comfortable at UD
- He says ... "Do your homework picking the college, ask questions, find the facts"
- "find the facts with transfers"
- "When Mike Hopkins? was at Syracuse .. everyone knows each other ... if he stayed he may have gotten an offer from Syracuse"
- In the gym exclusively in the weight room ... 6 months ... busy doing work"
- Dayton is slow, not like NYC, calm ... like upstate NY ... looks like home ... trees
- Dayton feels like home
- Parents loved the campus, very happy, lot of UD games close to them, televised most of the games if they don't attend
- Looking forward to the first road game and first home game.. our fans are crazy
- First moment on the UD court .. "I looked up into the empty stands ... the coaches say it gets filled up ... it gets loud here"
- Announcer said "I was at play in game at UD ... UD one of the most fun arenas to watch basketball" talking to Frankie
- The current UD team in town... 'the whole team can play all positions ... the whole team can do everything"
- Dwayne? is my roommate
- Obi from Oswig? NY ... we are the only 2 from NY ... Dayton has flat and greasy pizza
- "Anthony Grant is a calm guy ... when he talks people listen, great NBA background . cool to have that type a guy around you"
- "this year could be the turnaround year ... last year was AG first year and could of been chaotic"
- Assistant coaches " I love them, they all have different expertise"
- Chip on your shoulder from no offer from Syracuse? "I take it in stride, no chip on my shoulder, I couldn't image anything else right now"
- Dayton is? "Fun .. solid coaches ... UD fans are taking pictures ... people in Dayton say hi ... people are friendly in Dayton"
- How will you be used? "They put me in different positions ... I may be small forward or big? Forward .. rotate positions"

Rapid Fire Questions
- A Movie with you in it would be called? "Fantastic Frankie"
- "I would want Will Smith to play me"
- Fav comedian .. Will Farrell
- If he had a Crush it would be ... Salena Crush
- Wants to hang out with ... Will Farrell
- His 3 Bucket list items ... Italy, skydiving in the tube, live in a beach house for a year on a private island
- Reality Show? Likes Ball Brothers
- LaBron? Should go to the Lakers
- If in Italy ... and only had 1 meal it would be ... "chicken parm" ... or chicken parm sandwich
- Frankie's mission statement is ... "I'm a caring person, I try to do the right thing, try to be happy, I have pretty good manners.
- His advice to others about opinions, social media .... "don't pay attention to others, pay attention to those close to you."
- His Grandma is "96 years old ... Faye"
- 5 Words about himself ... Funny, caring, respectful, outgoing, loving

Last edited by marco red eagle; 06-27-2018 at 11:16 AM..
21 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to marco red eagle For This Totally Excellent Post:
Bonziflyer (06-27-2018), Bucketnight (06-28-2018), CE80 (06-27-2018), ClaytonFlyerFan (06-27-2018), Fairborn Fan (06-27-2018), Flyer Al (06-28-2018), FLYER5 (06-30-2018), flyhi524 (06-27-2018), frisco flyer (06-27-2018), Gazoo (06-28-2018), jack72 (06-27-2018), Justin (06-28-2018), mikeymo85 (06-27-2018), MNFats (06-27-2018), Radar (06-28-2018), rollo (06-27-2018), Runnin' Rebel (06-27-2018), San Diego Flyer (06-27-2018), steverino015 (06-27-2018), TXFlyerFan (06-27-2018), Wallage (06-27-2018)