Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 10:45 AM
General

Thanked 2,341 Times in 1,412 Posts
Jeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by keats '91 View Post
I walked away thinking about how wide the gap is between 'high major' and 'low major'. And trying to exactly place UD's current position and desired position.
I think this years team will out match a lot of low major type teams. The task will be not losing focus against them. But the other mid to high majors are the key ones. Saturday is another huge test. These are the games for individual and team growth.
And I sure how this years A10 is an anomaly. It has to be more Big East than Horizon. (pick your 'favorite' conferences). But with the A10 trends and the P5 tendencies, we are living on the razor thin edge... and need to move to the correct side however possible.
Agree. UDM is a brutally bad team. Not much to learn from this. Good news is that we didn't play down and noone got hurt. It did get a little sloppy which led to some turnovers.

Time to move on.