Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 05:03 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,088 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cralford View Post
So many of us just can't get over this lowly UD syndrome. If that make you feel better go for it. Nowhere did I see them mention them being a powerhouse BIG10 Team. They could have mentioned we did not get national press until 3 years ago if the were attempting to put us down. They mentioned we were a preseason favorite in a quality conference. They know what we have done against the BIG10 recently.

I agree. There are some of you out there that even after the last few years still seem to harbor doubt or fears that we are not worthy.

I read the article twice and do not see this put down ... but if you all' feel slighted and can't be convinced otherwise because you can SEE the slight no one else here can correct that issue .. so the rest of us will move on.

By the way I hope Mr Wright signs with us. But if he doesn't we move on from that too!
Mad Props to NJFlyr71 For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyerfanatic86 (09-09-2016)