Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 12:29 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 4,285 Times in 1,756 Posts
SeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond repute
There is nothing wrong with being ambitious. Frankly, BG and AM were both MORE ambitious than the university. The university has to start thinking more like a championship organization. UD is getting there thanks to the ambition of these coaches

If you think you are good and top notch, then you want to be where the best are. I can't fault either coach.

If AG does not talk about winning A10 championships, sweet 16s, Final Fours and championship games, I will be disappointed. I expect him to drive the team and university towards those goals.