Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 08:48 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,915 Times in 1,085 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
Lucky me I did not watch on TV ... but over the radio it seemed as if we had a bunch of guys that didn't feel like playing last night.

Snowflakes will not muscle up. Sorry to sound that negative, but Jeez you're playing D1 ball on scholly and this is what you have been doing since maybe 7th grade ... get you head out of your ___ and in the game.

If you needed to study for your Diffy Q or criminal justice exam today then let the coach know so he can play someone in your place ...

Speaking of criminal justice .... there was a crime committed on the StL court yesterday .... someone stole the heart and grit out of the Flyers.

For me I wasn't as disappointed in the loss as much as I was disappointed in HOW THEY LOST!

OH! And I voted for 3 ... you figure it out ....
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to NJFlyr71 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Radar (02-06-2019), rollo (02-06-2019), Southwest (02-06-2019)