User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 10:09 PM
Major

Flyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by UDGutter2 View Post
Reading this article, I saw nothing about muscle memory. My personal experience is that when you feel the muscle memory is there, you can't miss. My experience may be in Corn Hole/Beanbag, but those games have so.something in common with basketball, throwing an object through a hole. When I am on, "feeling it", I have thrown with my eyes covered and won. When you can make shots with your eyes closed, it is not randomness, I believe it is muscle memory, and sitting out can cause you to lose it.
Muscle memory is real.... look at the navy Seals who have a ammunition budget equal to the rest of the Marine Corp. In addition has to be brain memory can you block out the distraction. Need a team shrink or hypnotist.

I had a good friend who was blind who could hit free throw after free throw- no distractions. Line him up at the foul line and he was golden.
Mad Props to Flyer2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
UDGutter2 (02-14-2019)