Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 11:07 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,464 Times in 1,288 Posts
UD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ud2 View Post
No, I disagree. IMO, AG's teams at Alabama looked somewhat like BG's teams at UD. My comment was not just some random comment that I threw out there.

A lot of emphasis being placed by AG on fast pace/running in transition and playing high pressure defense sounds a lot like BG's coaching philosophy.

And I said "I am not planning on making a lot of criticism..." I did not say that I would stop my criticism altogether.

Look, I have a lot of anxiety about this hire. If this does not work out, and it takes 8 years for things to get resolved, like it did with BG, then we might be looking at 2025 before the program starts heading back in the right direction.
O lordy, I don't know which would be worse, it doesn't work out and the team must rebuild, or it doesn't work out and we have to listen to you go on, and on and on about it. So far you have taken shots at AG whenever you can, I don't look for that to change. He could win 20 in a row, but drop the next one and guess who will be on him.
Mad Props to UD62 For This Totally Excellent Post:
m21eagle45 (08-01-2017)