Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 06:07 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,014 Times in 501 Posts
Flyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post
Once again, starting a fight with me over nothing. Nothing I said in my original post on the subject was meant as an insult toward you. You for some reason took it that way, I explained it wasn't and now you won't let it go. You my enemy, are the miserable one.

Same thing happened with the Bobby Knight/Archie Miller comparison. Please put me on ignore if you can't control your anger or at least until you've come to grips with the fact that I was right about Charles Choke.
Originally Posted by DallasFlyer View Post
Sam wasn't at a typical bar frequented by other UD students. He was up in Beavercreek. If he was at a bar near campus, there's probably a decent chance one of his teammates would have came up there and dragged him out of there. So I can see where coach might be mad at the other guys for NOT playing a role in this, and trying to get him out of there if they knew, but the fact that he was pretty far from campus suggests maybe he didn't want anyone else to know where he was.
I hope you are right. The fact that he keeps screaming Matej's name in the squad car makes me nervous that there may be another shoe.