Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Ddn /whio
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 09:07 PM
1st Lieutenant

DaytonInsider is a jewel in the roughDaytonInsider is a jewel in the roughDaytonInsider is a jewel in the rough
I just don't get how people do understand why Williams is not playing. In my mind he is the biggest disappointment on the team. I am by no means saying that I know the game better than anybody else but since he came back from his injury I have been watching him closely expecting a change with his performance.

It has not changed at all, his body language is terrible IMO and he continues to just shoot anytime he wants. Not getting very specific cause that would mean I would have to re-watch the games and break him down and watching some of these game have been brutal the first time, but I remember a game recently (Duquesne) where he was in for like 30 seconds and as soon as he touched it up goes a 3. When we lost at the end of our last home game (UMass) when the ending play screwed up it was Williams who cut the wrong way and then just stood there for 2 seconds right in the pass line of trey to Cunningham and cost us big time. The play before by not going hard for a defensive rebound and allowing them to take the lead. Richmond he had 2 terrible and costly passes that were turnovers. His effort is not there and then I will point out the obvious

He is shooting 34% from the field and 25% from 3 point range while taking the 4th most 3's on the team in 5 less games then everyone else.

IMO he transfers after the year. Just my Opinion but he is not fitting in with AG at all.