Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 02:15 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shwag33 View Post
I don't tweet, but you're fighting a losing battle, to the point I'm not sure why you care. This is like going 1/4 of a mile over the speed limit.

Until the NCAA decides to enforce it, it's not a real rule. If they did decide to enforce it, it would be someone with a huge profile and it would be the leading story.
This is serious business and I will win the battle. I'm compiling a list of all UD people that tweet at the recruits and submitting it to the NCAA and will demand action immediately!!! UD is an institution of high character and we will win without cheating or even coming close to bending the rules!!!

2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to C-time For This Totally Excellent Post:
m21eagle45 (09-15-2017), TX Flyer (09-15-2017)