Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 08:39 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,125 Times in 4,170 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by flybye View Post
last nite if Cooke and X don't fumble the ball out of bounds we cut that lead to 5!!! Our guys are really good with that trap. Just use it to get us going. UMass only had one guy who could really handle the ball. Hell trap and if they break it Foul the Big kid, let him miss foul shots and he would have. Oh well on to Sat!!
I think I counted 5, 6, or 7 turnovers by UMass, steals by UD, or instances where UMass was fouled and missed at least 1 ft. I think we were down by 10 with about 5 minutes left when this all started, if we convert a 2 pointer at the other end of each of those, then we would have taken the lead.

So, we had several chances down the stretch to cut into the lead, but we just couldn't convert enough of those.

That was a real wild final 5 minutes. It has been a good while since I have seen that much craziness at the end of a game.

Last edited by ud2; 01-12-2017 at 08:44 AM..