Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: VCU Game Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 12:20 PM
Colonel

NorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeNorthwestFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pmcmullen View Post
This is absurd. I've said it once and I'll say it again - a crowd rallies behind a team. A team that is flat will absolutely lead to a flat arena. Not much to cheer for.
I didn't see much energy from the arena when we rallied back to within 6. Pretty quite place. The difference in fan bases is some will try to get up and rally a team when they are down. Others come and sit and wait to be entertained. It's our home court, at least folks should clap when we make a basket, there is nothing absurd about that thought.

The place was dead on TV (with the exception of the student section, which looked into it). No energy from the court or the stands.