Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: VCU Game Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 07:34 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 5,043 Times in 2,687 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FlyerGuyer View Post
Observations from the VCU message board:

I saw a stat last night that it was the 229th game in a row where they had 11K or more in attendance. That's an impressive number. That being said, it sure was a quiet crowd. Did they ever get hype for anything during the game?

The Dayton crowds are always quiet except for the students. They show up but don't cheer much. One of their fans told me that I was standing too much and making too much noise at our first four game there in 2011. I told him "this isn't the opera" - he tn around and went back to his seat.

http://www.vcuramnation.com/forums/t....12837/page-50
I wonder if that was the fat ****er with the Ram hat who was standing in the aisle next to 214, who was singing and yelling for most of the game. At one point, I said to the guy sitting in front of me, "I wonder if sheep can swim..."