Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 12:50 PM
General

Thanked 2,826 Times in 1,551 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
We have been discussing the bar of success established by these three teams for a long time. I would argue very strongly that if we would have had Big Steve and Cunningham last year, and this year for that matter as it relates to Big Steve, that things would be considerably different. We have lost several centers and power forwards over the last five years and it shows when we play against bigger, athletic players. That was the case when Archie was here as well. I also think the loss of McKinley Wright was huge as well. I think he was a special talent for the point. I like Crutcher, but he has not made the immediate impact that Wright is making at Colorado. Keep in mind something else, in the Brian Gregory era, we hit a plateau that we could never exceed. Archie elevated us during his era, but now things have caught up with the program, as graduations and withdrawals from scholarships have taken their toll.
Mad Props to TommyGola For This Totally Excellent Post:
ChampCar (01-03-2018)