Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 09:19 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,226 Times in 586 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
I gave Darrell my vote for leading us in the win over the Bonnies but today was not a good day for Baby D. AG has been preaching consistency and we didn't get it from our senior leader.

The first half he made two 3 pointers in a row and played pretty good defense but the second half he played with no heart and emotion! Sad, because it was the opposite of the effort he gave Wednesday!

The player I felt sorry for is Jordan Davis. He played his heart out only to ride the pine at the end of the game! If he had been in the game with 19.5 seconds remaining I would have given him the ball and cleared out as he should be our go to guy because he is about the only one who can create his own shot.