Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 10:52 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 10,037 Times in 2,598 Posts
lhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond reputelhsgolf19 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 224 View Post
McKinley Wright tweeted out "down to 2" and he is set to visit us this weekend. He visited Minnesota this past weekend and called it a "10/10". He announced he will be making his decision 9/15 at 5PM, which is before his scheduled visits to X and Memphis--so safe assumption it's between us and Minn at this point.

With 3 schollys left, we need a PG. I think the staffs #1 PG target is Wright. I'd say we have an advantage being the last visit, but never good when he calls another school a 10/10. But UD and Minn are really polar opposites, so it's whatever the kid likes more. Minn is bigger, closer to home, public, has D1 football, plays in B10, inferior basketball. UD gets him out of state, smaller, catholic, hoops is the big show in town and our bball program has had success in recent years. Interesting to see what he wants.

If we land MW, I want the 2 four stars to round out this class -- Polley and Morsell. Boy would that be a dynamite class!

Polley coming I think 9/26 which is his last visit. Morsel coming 10/21, which I believe is his last scheduled visit AND red/blue scrimmage weekend. Boom
Polley hasn't set up a UD visit yet just a heads up
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to lhsgolf19 For This Totally Excellent Post:
224 (09-06-2016), Atlantic 10 (09-06-2016)