User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 11:09 PM
Academy Doolie

Flyerfan47 will become famous soon enoughFlyerfan47 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by udscott View Post
R u serious ? Skara averaged 3.3 points a game last year, lmao, major contributor LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device
Reading comprehension doesn’t appear to be your strong suit. Contributor and major contributor are different things (although there are quite a few examples of major contributors too). Contributor means played in most games. The average team has 9 or so contributors. I looked at the top 32 teams and found 8 examples that’s pretty significant. If you looked throughout the top 8-9 conferences you’d find even more examples. Just off the top of my head I can think of a player from Curry’s brother from liberty to duke a few years back. Louisville had a pair of grad transfers star too.

Your argument is just nonsensical. You believe we should trust coaches evaluation from when players are 17-18 with no college experience versus when they are 19-22 with a history of success. That’s completely nonsensical. Do you want Anthony Bennett on your NBA team over Draymond Green too? Of course not. More often than not the 4-5 star recruits will be better than the 2 stars but sometimes that isn’t the case and there’s 10+ examples a year of solid players leaving small schools after proving their value for bigger schools (I didn’t even include players leaving schools like rice, Fordham, and Pepperdine for better programs). The fact that you’ve only heard of 1player on my list shows that you are uninformed. 2 play within an hour of Dayton. On top of that by your logic you’d love to have the uk transfer but Skara was a mistake for Clemson? They contributed similarly and Clemson was better than uk this year.

Last edited by Flyerfan47; 04-09-2018 at 11:20 PM..