Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 10:03 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,123 Times in 5,859 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
How about an option to vote for Coach Grant and his Staff? They seem to get on the list for the negative vote, so they should be there for the outstanding game. The game plan was not only outstanding, they coached the guys where to position themselves and how to throw over the defense. Grant called two timeouts that I thought were exactly where he needed to, when VCU gained a bit of traction. Then there was his substitution, spot on leaving the ball handlers on the floor. And of course their coaching of Cunningham to deny Tillman position, but once he gets the ball, let him shoot, but do not foul. However, the one great thing to judge a Staff on is do the guys listen and execute? How many time in the last two years did we see lapses on that one? Yesterday, an A+.

I had to vote for DD, because it was a performance we have not seen in awhile from a UD player. His first three years Davis would have buried his head after the two early bad turnovers. Yesterday he grew a pair and said, no, I am not that guy, I am a stud, and wow, was he!
Mad Props to jack72 For This Totally Excellent Post:
The Joint (01-13-2018)