Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: The Big East
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 02:10 PM
General

Thanked 2,919 Times in 1,408 Posts
frisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by flybye View Post
I hear what your saying... but let there be no doubt that financially and future the Big East is the better product. let me make it real simple...home games.. Nova/Butler/X/Georgetown etc would be a boom for the school and get many more alumni involved. Wabler and Curran all over it and doing what they can. I believe we will it happens in less than 24 mos... keep this post.
All things being equal, UD will make more money in the A10 this year than X makes in the big east. I really don't understand your obsession with that conference. If I was AD, my focus right now would be on winning in the A10 and being successful in the Big Dance. If we do this, the big east will need us far more than we need them. That in fact is the reality now, but the clouds are obscuring their view of reality.