Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: The osu
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 05:53 PM
Colonel

Buckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud of
I guess that i am older than rest of you but i always considered Notre Dame, DePaul and Miami of Ohio as our rivals. We played Xavier every year and i wondered, why? They were terrible and i actually thought the games with division 2, Baldwin Walkace were more entertaining. We also played Detroit every year. But, i heard the older guys say stuff like back in the 60's Xavier was good. Actually, i believe that we played Michigan every year for something like seven years or some such.

But, of course, all this changed during the O'Brien years. That's when Xavier got good, at our expense and they haven't looked back. I think that we are still trying to recover.

I remember when Donoher was kicked out. Everyone said his teams played too slow and he recruited old style big slow players. All the new recruits want to play fast and up-tempo. We need a new coach. In came O'Brien and our fortunes sank.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to Buckleyma For This Totally Excellent Post:
FIFO28 (08-09-2017)