Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 09:28 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MrFlyerFanatic View Post
Hope for the best for Chris, but I'm not going to get too worked up until he's on the opening day roster.
Hopefully he will get some solid minutes in the preseason and perform well enough to make an impression.
Not his first rodeo. This time he has a few more years of experience and a resume to build on.
The most important thing is that if the reports are correct that the contract is partially guaranteed then Chris will be fine even if he gets cut. I truly never see him being more than an end of the bench guy, but if he can get paid to sit on the bench in the NBA that's a pretty good deal.

My guess is that the Thunder had to guarantee him some money otherwise he was going sign to play overseas. It's just a matter of how much he actually got guaranteed compared to what some overseas team was going to pay him.