Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 10:23 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,080 Times in 676 Posts
udx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sopaw10 View Post
I for one, could not give a _ _ _ _ less about being in the BE. I am not at all convinced that it improves our standing with respect to the Big Dance year in and year out. Just ask DePaul and St. John’s.

Like so many, I once hoped desperately for an invite to the BE, but have not spent 5 minutes thinking about it in the last couple of years. When I see this thread still meriting attention from some of the Flyer Faithful, I find it rather pathetic. Makes us look like X wannabes. Let’s just become The Big Dog in the A10, and everything else, and I mean everything, will take care of itself.
Agree and I wish that this thread was deleted. It is psychologically damaging. Let’s achieve success in the conference that we are in and not obsess with another conference. As an announcer of tonight’s game said, an A10 team could win it all. Let’s just aim to win the A10.
Mad Props to udx2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer69ers (11-18-2017)