User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 04:00 PM
Captain

UD93 Steve is a name known to allUD93 Steve is a name known to allUD93 Steve is a name known to allUD93 Steve is a name known to allUD93 Steve is a name known to allUD93 Steve is a name known to all
Originally Posted by UDBrian View Post
I don't know if they didn't try or Chris wasn't really receptive to the amount of work it would require. I would have tried to get him to a shooting camp where he could learn perfect mechanics but he would have needed to get a loan to do this I would guess. But, it would have required him to spend hours a day shooting by himself instead of playing.

Danny Ainge of the celtics said that most players become better shooters after they turn pro because they have so much time to practice
I never thought Chris had terrible shooting mechanics. I just don't think he has the touch. Kind of like in golf how some guys can crush a drive, but can never get the short game to the next level, no matter how much they practice.

There are some body/brain characteristics that have to be there to be a good shooter.

He has so much "spring" in his body, that I think he has a hard time controlling the flight of the ball.