Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 09:37 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,915 Times in 1,085 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
I usually don't mention player names as I know how it feels to be singled out when things don't go well .... and I reserved commenting directly to this since I wasn't sure what to believe.

Yet now it appears the guy is leaving .... what ever the issues I'm glad he's going, may take the bad attitudes out of the locker room .... he's probably glad he's going. The fit between him and AG obviously didn't fit ... choice is to stay or to move on .. I think XW did the right thing on moving on ...

AG needs a good replacement, so let's go get one!

PS this must have been in discussion some time back. This decision was in the making before the end of the season ... for it to be announced so soon after the season ended.